Physical therapists (PTs) are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We care for people of all ages and treat a variety of muscle, joint and neurological conditions.
Conditions we have successfully treated:
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Ligament Sprains
- Tendon/Muscle Strains
- IT Band Syndrome
- Post Surgical Conditions
Advantages of Physical Therapy:
- No side effects.
- Supported by clinical research*.
- Customized to treat the underlying cause.
Your Recovery Process:
- Pain Relief
- Recovery of Knee Motion
- Recovery of Strength
- Functional/Sports Retraining
- Independent Home/Health Club Program
Everyone is different. You may require one or two visits, or an extended care plan over several weeks or months. If you’re ready for relief, and tired of “masking” your pain, treat the cause, not just the symptoms!
* Cited from the academic journal, Clinical Biomechanics, Aug. 2006.